Nutrition per serving
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 medium red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise ( optional )
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and grated
- 1 cup (115g) cheddar, grated
- salt and pepper
- Coarsely grate the carrots and finely shred the cabbage and transfer into a large bowl. Season with salt, then add the sugar and vinegar and mix everything together. Leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Add in the grated apple and cheese. Then stir in the mustard and mayonnaise mixing well until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories191
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Protein 6g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.